Do you want to know about the steps for fixing the routine issues prevalent or Eero Networking device? Well, we are going to walk you through the steps which are verified and tested by the experts on Eero device. You can execute the same steps to fix the problem. The steps are common for all the Eero networking devices and models.
- Restart Eero: To restart Eero, you don’t need any external help. Simply turn off the power supply to which it is connected or remove the power adapter from the power socket and wait for next 2-3 minutes. Plug the device back to the supply and turn it on. Another way to restart the Eero is to press the power button given at the back of the hardware. It is normally black in color. Push to turn it on again. It will take 5 minutes to reboot. When you find the power light turns solid, it means the device is ready to work.
- Restart modem: An internet service provider always provides a modem with the networking line in order to connect the devices to the network. If you have setup the Eero network through a modem, then turn off the modem and wait for some seconds. Turn it on again. This will restart your modem and the connection gets established again.
- Use another router in bridge mode: If you are using more than one modem or router, then don’t use both the devices simultaneously or you can use both the devices under bridge mode. In bridge mode, one device will work as a router and another one will work as a bridge. If you use the routers together, there are chances of IP interference or confusion among the devices. You can configure the device in bridge mode from ‘Web-interface’ setup page. Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Advanced setup’.
- Check the connection status of the internet: If the internet connectivity is poor or the signal is weak from the internet service provider side, then wait for some time or contact ISP. They will let you know the real cause of this problem. Check the status of the internet by opening website from any other device which is connected to the same network. If it is opening fine, then it means the connection status is OK. If there is some problem, then bring the issue in their notice.
- Delete Eero app from the device: If you notice some problem with the Eero app or it is causing any problem with the connection, then delete the app immediately and download the latest version of the app from the app store.
Try connecting the devices to the Eero network. If you are connecting successfully, it means the problem is resolved.For more information go to Eero Help.